The NW Arkansas real estate market is hot. Interest rates are still below 4% which is keeping home buyers in the game; however, the market is still plagued by a low inventory of homes available for sale. As a result, buyers are stacking up in wait for the perfect home to hit the market. This is the definition of pent up buyer demand. When we get too many buyers and not enough homes to purchase (demand exceeds supply), home prices go up. Now is the time to sell in NW Arkansas!
Here are some tips to Get Your Home Ready To Sell:
1. Keep the yard tidy and well maintained.
2. Seal cracks in all concrete areas.
3. Clean and Power-wash the exterior. Clean and align gutters and downspouts.
4. Clean the chimney and the fireplace
5. Remove oil stains from driveway and garage. Sweep walks and driveway.
6. * Wash all of the windows inside and out.
7. Clean the interior of your home thoroughly.
8. Repair any damage to all indoor surfaces - counters & floors.
9. Repair leaking faucets and shower heads.
10. Fix any slow drains.
11. Shampoo carpets, scrub and wax linoleum and wood floors.
12. Mend torn screens. Clean out window tracks.
13. Replace burned-out light bulbs.
14. Repair creaking floor boards or stairs; lubricate squeaking doors.
15. Clean all of the appliances. (range, oven, dishwasher, etc...)
16. Replace old toilet seats and shower curtains.
17. Clear away all cobwebs.
18. Wash all light switches, handrails and doorknobs.
All of these items will surely help you to sell your home more quickly, especially in the fast moving market we are in today.
Whenever it becomes time to Buy or Sell a home, it is essential to have an experienced market expert working and negotiating for you so that you can make your best selling decisions and feel good about them. Sellers are calling the shots in real estate sales right now, so take advantage of having the upper hand and maximize your home sale profit, as a result of our current market conditions.
Price your home right, and it will sell!!.